Thursday, June 3, 2021

Back again... Again!

 So...  I'm not dead yet!  I am: 

  • Mostly recovered from a couple of rough medical years.  I'm much better now and am (hopefully) done with surgeries for awhile.  I have some limitations, but they're not too onerous.
  • A 'long haul' Covid survivor from January of this year.  The 'survivor' bit was an open question for a few days, but once again God came through and answered a lot of prayers.  Lungs and heart have a ways to go, but overall I feel pretty good!
  • Retired!  Not exactly my preferred timing, but I could no longer keep up the pace required as the site's Chief System Test Engineer and God has blessed so we can do so pretty comfortably.
  • Able to be active for solid 1/2 days, which is enough to have a nice garden and keep up the homestead. Hopefully that will improve but even if it doesn't, it's all good.  I'll be telling you about it!

  • Still blessed!

We're up to 5 grands,  we have a garden, and chickens, and have a lot going on in our lives. The plan is to catch up with you all and, at least once a week, get back to sharing a bit of our lives on the Hoosier Country Homestead!

Col. 1:9-12

Mark

3 comments:

  1. All I can say is WELCOME BACK!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark! I was so happy to see your blog post. So glad that you have made it through rough times and are on the mend. Such good news. I especially love your positive attitude. That's the most important thing of all.

    ReplyDelete